Leu Gardens ( Orlando )
Leu Gardens represents the best value and the best venue for the various location. Facts to know :
- The Garden allows intimate weddings at 9AM, 11AM, 1PM, and 3PM.
- You may have up to 25 guests attending your intimate wedding at Leu Gardens.
- In case of rain, you will have your wedding / vow renewal ceremony in one of the Garden House rooms.
- Leu Gardens includes 50 acres of beautiful flowers, trees, foliage, and the Garden House.
- The Gardens are open every day except Christmas.
The Gaylord Palms Resort ( Kissimmee )
The Gaylord Palms Resort offers guests plenty of things to do in and around Kissimmee.
- Near many local attractions, including theme parks, near by water parks, spas, and many close by restaurants.
- A beautiful landscaped Garden Club—a great botanical setting for a wedding site.
- Less than 10 minutes from Disney main gate.
- Floral background inside in a climate controlled atrium makes your ideal ceremony rain proof and enjoyable for all.
Kraft Azalea Gardens ( Winter Park )
Located in the city of Winter Park, just north of Orlando, Florida.
- A scenic public park bordered by Lake Maitland with enormous cypress trees and Spanish moss providing a canopy of shade.
- A 5.2 acre secluded lakefront public ground features a massive Greek monument ( Exedra – large arch like structure ) near the lakefront.
- Ideal for wedding ceremonies anytime of day.
- There is No seating available, so this location is ideal for groups of 10 or less.
- A hidden gem in one of Florida’s most exclusive neighborhoods.
The Highland Manor ( Apopka )
Historic elegance steeped in 110 years in history on secluded grounds.
- The Highland Manor provides an unforgettable lake backdrop for wedding ceremonies or vow renewals.
- There is a huge oak tree next to the lake, where you can have your ceremony under its beautiful canopy—providing a tremendous setting.
- You can have your wedding ceremony outside Or in case of rain, your wedding will be held in one of the Manor House large rooms.
- The Highland Manor is one of Florida’s favorite wedding and vow renewal venues.
Paradise Cove [ Orlando ]
The scenic beauty of Lake Bryan provides a natural backdrop for weddings and vow renewals.
- Paradise Cove has a unique ‘ boat entrance ‘ to begin your wedding ceremony. ( for the groom or bride ).
- Perfect venue with white sandy beaches, cypress trees, and swaying palms.
- In case of rain, they have a large place inside for your ceremony.
- This is a beautiful setting in the middle of Orlando. Easy to get to and has many near by hotels.
Cypress Grove Park ( South Orlando )
Located in South Central Orlando, Cypress Grove Park is a favorite venue for many Central Florida / Orlando wedding couples.
- There is a lakeside backdrop and a gazebo for your ceremony.
- The historic Cypress Grove Home can be leased separately.
- You may invite up to 25 guests for your intimate wedding or vow renewal ceremony.
- There are at least 4 separate locations for your ceremony—( the gazebo, a sandy beach area, 3 different park locations with small shelters, and the Cypress Grove Home itself ).
The Winter Park Wedding Chapel ( Winter Park )
- Just past downtown Orlando.
- Located in beautiful Winter Park, surrounded by lush trees, a nearby rose garden, and cobblestone streets.
- Built in 1943, while it has been renovated, the chapel has its original wood floors.
- The Winter Park Wedding Chapel is a great spot for a small to medium intimate wedding Or just the two of you.